Sam Bird was disappointed to start P2 after setting the fastest time in the initial qualifying sessions.
Antonio Felix da Costa has stormed to pole position at the Long Beach ePrix.
Brit Sam Bird will line up on the dirty side of the track in 2nd ahead of DiGrassi in 3rd.
Stephane Sarrazin starts 4th ahead of Nick Heidfeld, who found some serious pace after being well down the order in the two Free Practice sessions.
Disappointment up and down the field
Both Renault eDams cars failed to make it into the Super Pole sessions. This is the first time this season that neither has qualified in the top ten. Buemi will start 8th ahead of Prost in 9th.
Mexico City’s eventual winner Jerome D’Ambrosio could only manage the 10th fastest time, though team mate Loic Duval gave the barrier a little kiss and ended up 2.2 seconds off the pace down in 18th place.
Nelson Piquet was frustrated after qualifying down in 15th, with teammate Turvey just ahead in 14th place.
Simona de Silvestro, who has won here at Long Beach in previous series, was disappointed with 13th. Her team mate Robin Frijns starts in 6th.
Daniel Abt, who was fastest in FP2, could only manage 7th.
- Antonio Felix Da Costa, Team Aguri
- Sam Bird, DS Virgin Racing
- Lucas Di Grassi, ABT Schaeffler
- Stephane Sarrazin, Venturi
- Nick Heidfeld, Mahindra
- Robin Frijns, Andretti
- Daniel Abt, ABT Schaeffler
- Sebastien Buemi, Renault e.Dams
- Nico Prost, Renault e.Dams
- Jerome D’Ambrosio, Dragon Racing
- Bruno Senna, Mahindra
- Jean-Eric Vergne, DS Virgin Racing
- Simona De Silvestro, Andretti
- Oliver Turvey, NEXTEV
- Nelson Piquet Jr, NEXTEV
- Mike Conway, Venturi
- Salvador Duran, Team Aguri
- Loic Duval, Dragon Racing